Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy!

Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy!  6 months ago I wouldn't have run to Shopper's Drug Mart just to get a couple little bottles of  Pine Sol for $.10 nor would I pop into Canadian Tire and grab some foil and plastic wrap because it was $.50 each.  Let alone use CT money to pay for it.  I would have bought the foil and plastic wrap if I was at the store and happen to have seen it.  I never use to check flyers regularly nor did I look forward to finding coupon inserts in my flyers.  I hate to say it but I used to throw out the coupon inserts. (shame on me)! and to tell you the truth I don't even know why I started couponing in the first place.  Maybe because I had too much time on my hands  after closing my cleaning business in July last year.  Anyways I love my new hobby. So some people may not buy  unpopular foil and plastic wraps thinking their junk but I find the plastic wrap in the picture actually clings better than glad and as for the foil I use it all the time to cover baking sheets when I cook so there's less mess so cheap is better for me.

Canadian Tire
Aluminum Foil 2x $.50 = $1.00
Plastic wrap 2x $.50 = $1.00
Friskies cat food (not my cat but he lives in my house) 1x $1.09
Total $3.24
Used CT money paid $.24

Shopper's Drug Mart

Pine Sol sale $.99 x 2 used 1.00 coupon x2 
Paid  $.10 tax

So Total paid $.34 and got back $.05 CT money.

Free to me (LOL)

What deals did you find?
Have a nice weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment