Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Budget Update For March!

This was my last week to shop for March (using money).  Next week is cheap week.  I hope I can pull it off.  I did go over slightly this week. (again).  Here's my weeks totals.

Money spent on household (groceries, takeout)  $106.95
Coupons used $35.13

Learned a few things more this week.  If you can hold out using coupons (meaning you have enough of somethings) do so!  I'm well stocked up on soap and body wash for a long while.  Had I waited to buy the Ivory body wash I could have gotten it all free this week at No frills. (I did get 4 bottles free though). It was on sale for a $1.49 each so with the $3.00 off when you buy 2 it would have been all free.  Old spice body wash was on sale as well $1.49 each I managed to get 4 bottles free.  I missed out on the satin care at $.99 because I had already used my coupons could have be free too.  Oh well lesson learned.  Also got 3 bottles of resolve laundry stain remover free.  I love free.  Good week for free stuff!

Next week I have around $10.00 in gas tickets at No Frills (hubby will fill up on the weekend so I don't have an exact amount yet). Some money on the card (CT money) and a shoppers gift card for $10.00. Also 2 FPC unless more come in the mail!!!

If you would like to share how your budget is going please do I would love to know!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment