Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My final Totals for Febraury 2012!

Well February is over and I have my final totals.  I think I will start tracking my free product savings as well I think it would be interesting to see how much free product one can get in one year.  I will have to sit down a go through my recepts and will post a little later.  Anyways here are my Febraury totals:

Savings with coupons, including CT money & gas tickets for Feb-- $152.14
Savings with coupons, including CT money & gas coupons to date--$420.72

Money spent on groceries & takeout for Feb (MIR added) $393.40
Money spent on groceries & takeout Year to date --$838.53

Cig savings (O please I know I hope I will get back on track because this is obviously not going well.
Savings since Jan 17/12 $76.89 should be $200.81 ooch!

Thats it for Febraury now time to move on with March!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment