Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My End of March Budget Totals!

I really need to be more careful at No Frills.  It has happened more than once where they miss a coupon or gas ticket. It happened again.  She missed a $3.09 gas ticket.  Oh that bugs me but my own fault.  I can only imagine how many times I was never aware of these mistakes in the past twenty years or so.  This may seem small but think of it over 20 years for a bigger picture.  Example $1.00 a week (charged more)x 52 weeks= $52.00 x 20 years well $1040.00 and thats just an example of errors we don't check really.  Any way I was over charged on my Chapmans Ice cream at Giant Tiger last week and I did say something.. Im glad I did they gave a $5.00 gift card.  I got 4 loafs of bread no charge. So in the picture I used gas tickets, FPC, $10.00 shoppers gift card, $5.00 GT card and CT money. Value after sales was about $53.00.  I paid $5.86 without the No Frills error should have been $2.77 with tax. Things hard to see 1 kg keewee, and celery stock.

So here are my totals for March
Money spent on groceries and takeout $391.55
Coupons savings $185.73

Total YTD

Money spent on groceries and takeout since Jan 1/12   $1230.08
Coupons savings since Jan1/12  $606.49

Im seeing the savings after 3 months.  Are you tracking and seeing saving.  Let me know share in a comment below.  I would love to know how your coupon/savings are going!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment