Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My grocery budget, savings & coupon update!

I wasn't sure if we would need anything more for household items this week but I know today we don't and won't need to shop until Friday.  I did go slightly over my $100.00 budget for this week   We needed light bulbs picked them up at Canadian Tire last Saturday on sale (6 pack) $15.99 reg $20.99.  We also took advantage of the scratch card used 2 cards separate purchases scratched $5.00 on each.  Also used up some more CT money so probably won't have much CT money for cheap week. So here are my totals to date. Still hope I can go lower, but  overall not bad. .                              .                                   
 This week spent $109.54 coupons, CT, (including 2x $5.00 CT scratch cards
                    & gas tickets - $63.68

                   Since Jan 1/12 spent on household $948.07(this includes takeout)
                   works out to be $94.81 a week since January 1/12
                 (cheap week seems to help.)            
                                 

                   Since Jan 1/12 coupons, CT & gas tickets used- $484.44

                  Cigs saving lets just say I'll start over when I'm back on board
                   (I know).

     I'm  Liking this tracking & saving stuff. I think we will see some good results at the end of the year.  Shopping Friday (YaY).  I like shopping even for groceries now  LOL!

   Thats it for now!
   Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment