Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Deals I spotted at Walmart today!

I didn't really need anything today and usually won't shop at Walmart on a weekend but I waited until about 4:30 and it wasn't to busy. I knew if anything I was buying another mustard for $.25.  While there I thought I might check out why some people are looking for the Braun coupon for $15.00.  I know the deal I found may not be what other people used this coupon for but I think its a good deal.  This Braun shaver was reg price at Walmart for $139.97 mark down to $40.00 with the coupon $25.00.  London Drugs has a Braun Series 3 shaver marked at $139.99.  I think the deal I found is pretty good even better with the coupon. Then the Mr. Clean was on a shelf for $2.00 but was ringing in at $3.59 so after showing the teller where I found these and verifying the $2.00 find the 6 were rung in at $2.00 each and with the $4.00 off when you buy 3 I paid $4.00 for 6 not bad.  My total bill with tax came to $31.85.  Cal likes his new shaver.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love this Karen.
    Mr Clean is my favorite cleaner, so I will be running out first thing monday morning to get me some of that deal. I hope it is 2 bucks here in Edmonton. Nice find on the shaver...and I too cashed in on the mustard on wednesday...love it only 25 cents for it is perfect. I am going to go get 2 more and donate them to the food bank here in the city. I wish I had more for that but I only have two coupons left and I bought 2 for my own house.

    Great job !!! Love the posts - keep them coming.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie
    Im not sure if my Walmart moved the Mr. Clean for an up coming sale or if it was mistake. Always nice to find deals though. Let me know if you find any while your out shopping.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete