Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Friday, February 24, 2012

Coupon Coffee Time ! Grab A Cup I need to Vent!

So I have never posted anything like this before and it is not intended to ruin anybody's credibility but instead bring awareness to people. I love looking at pages that post their coupon deals and savings.  I think you can learn alot just reading and viewing the pictures.  Its also nice when they give you a run down of how they got to the final amount paid on their shopping trip.  Now I don't teach couponing, run classes or sell How to coupon books.  Some people need or want these things to help them have a better  knowledge on couponing but I don't think they are really necessary to become good at couponing but coupon partys would probably be very fun.  I have not head of them where I live though. Now thats just my opinion.  My page was created more to find out how much I will save in 1 year with couponing and trying to stick to a budget. People who coupon have made claims that they have saved 1000's of dollars couponing so I want to see what I can save. With that being said I like sharing my deals as well. Ok so I was excited to see a facebook page the other day and check out the haul she brought home.  She as alot of experience and shares alot with everyone about couponing. Her shopping trip brought alot home and she paid nothing. Value I beleive was around $700.00. WOW amazing!  Well I want to do that too!.  Im sure everyone who coupons wants to do that as well.   Well questions were asked some answered and some not but if you have been couponing even for a short time you as like myself would be curious and maybe research some of the methods she used to bring home so much and pay nothing. Now thats what I did and found there is no way I will be able to do what she did.  It will not be because the cashier is stupid or the employees or managers don't know the policies or follow them it will be because the Walmart she shops at is not following policies.  What bothers me is she teaches couponing and even sells a book.  Now last week I saw several pages posting an article on why we shouldn't watch Extreme Couponing. ( Lies and deception)  its a TV show not even filmed in Canada.  Umm! So some of you may know what im talking about and some not.  So here is what I questioned and was told by Walmart that in fact Walmart will not lose anything from these transaction but the manufacturers will.  These transaction are in no way suppose to be practised and again anyone who teaches couponing should no this really is illegal.  So what she did is used alot of overage on coupons. Really what a great idea here some examples of coupons that apparently you if you know what your doing you can get overage on UMM!!!  Now Im not saying these are coupons she used these are examples of the type of coupons! 

Ok let say these are on sale $3.00 but the total value the store can claim is $4.00 so this should be claimed as $4.00 and you will recieve $1.00 overage and let say we have 10 WOW $10.00 overage right WRONG!! Seriously.
Ok let say these are on sale $2.99 but the total value the store can claim is $4.99 so this should be claimed as $4.99 and you will recieve $2.00 overage and lets say we have 10 WOW $20.00 overage right WRONG!! Seriously now we are at $30.00 and we can apply this to our other items we are purchasing great deal right.  So are you seeing anything wrong here I do!  Should I go on no enough said I hope Im getting pissed off sorry!
Anyways here is my email to Walmart and I did get a phone call back telling me that using these coupons and claiming them at a full value is considered fraud if they are purchased on a sale price but claimed on full value.


So I hope I didn't offend anyone or crush your dreams of shopping at Walmart and getting a whole lot for nothing I just want to express my opinion and I really hope that the use of coupons are not abused knowingly because in the end it will ruin it for everyone who is excited about coupons and saving money using them. Please leave a comment good or bad if you like and feel free to share this with others who coupon.  Everyone should be aware that there are savings using coupons and there shouldn't be exceptions for anyone regardless on how coupons are used and how much you donate or know about couponing.  Thanks for reading  I'm doing a draw for some coupons if you would like to enter leave a comment below or on my facebook page under this link saying enter me! I will do the draw next Wednesday.  You have to like my page to enter.  Thats it waiting for your comments now. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment