Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Making foamy hand Soap!

So I have been wanting to try this for awhile but was waiting for the bottle to be empty.  I think it is really neat and will save money on hand soap. I rinsed out the empty foam hand soap container and filled the bottle about and inch and a quarter with dial hand soap and filled the rest of the bottle leaving a bit of room to replace dispenser without spilling.  Mixed by turning the closed bottle up and down.
Results are foamy hand soap.  Neat.  Im not sure if this will work with a cream hand soap and be sure to use a container with the foamer in the dispenser. I think I may have to invest in a couple more containers though.  I will be watching for a good sale .                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment