Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Epicure tatar sauce!

Ok this was diffently not a homemade meal tonight.  The only thing I made was my tartar sauce.  I will say the Highliner Signature fish (we had the Haddock fillets) was quite good. They are on sale Walmart $7.00 I had a coupon for $2.00 off so $5.00 not to bad.(8 pieces) Anyway I wanted to share the tartar sauce recipe. Its very versitile and can be adjusted to your liking. I used to following ingredients:

4 heaping Tablespoons mayo (light)
1 tablespoon green relish
a squirt of lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon Epicure lemon Dilly dip mix (not the same without it)
Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving
Store in fridge for up to 7 days.

For more information about Epicure and the products please email me &/or visit www.epicureselections.com

I have 5 sample packs of Epicure Lemon dilly mix if your would like to try one email me at impeccaple1@hotmail.com (first 5 only please put epicure sample in subject)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment