Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And this is what I got when I lost CheeCha Puffs Contest!!

And so this is what I got from CheeCha Puff.  I entered a picture of a happy face made of CheeCha puffs for their contest Challenge 7.  I didn't win the grand prize but I still feel like I won.  I love the people at CheeCha Puffs and their CheeCha Puffs snacks.  They Rock!!!  It made my day and yes I am bragging a little bit but Im so excited.!!  So I have 2 FPC to give away and they are for my 2 people who voted for me. (Yup I only had 2 votes :(. )  You know who you are so hope you will comment if you want your coupon LOL.

Thanks CheeCha Puffs !!!! You made my day now I think I will go pick out a flavor of CheeCha Puffs to snack on!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment