Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thats All I'm Spending This Month (I Hope)!

Well I went out yesterday and picked up a few items to get us through the week.  It's cheap week and I'm not suppose to spend any money on household items.  I got my flyers today and its going to be hard I love good deals and spending money using coupons.  The good thing is I got some free product coupons, Canadian Tire money and gas coupons to keep me in the game Yah!  I hate cheap week but im sure it will help us stay in budget.

So here are my totals for spending and saving so far!

Coupons tracker savings since January 1/12  $343.68 should go up with my free product next week !
Grocery money spent for Feb./12  $400.55 (I know its over Im working on it).
Year to date household /grocery $845.68
So that will be 9 weeks end of next week equals appox, $94.00 a week includes our takeout (not bad).
Ummm this one please don't ask found a rut in the road but working on it cig money saved hate to say hope some of my family isn't reading this $117.77.  I know!!!

Over all I know we are spending less love to see totals at the end of the year!  (after we enjoy summer & Fall that is).

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment