Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Saturday, January 28, 2012

No Frills Jan 27/2012

I went to No frills yesterday I wanted to get the Oral B toothbrushes that have been on sale for the last few weeks but they never seem to have them in.  I will try again during the week and maybe I can score some free toothbrushes. I did pick up the deodarant which was on sale for $1.88 and when using the PG brandsaver coupons ($1.00 off) I was able to get them for $.88 each. The Nutigrain Bars are on sale for $1.99 and with a $1.00 off coupon on 1 box and another $.75 on the other box it was a nice savings.  15 pack of water on sale for a dollar, I always hate having to correct the cashier so I try to do so as friendly as possible her till scanned it at $1.99 and I didn't realize until I got in the car,  Needless to say I did go back in and she was very good with the error and refunded my entire water purchase.  Deposit and all $3.64 (scaning code of practise).  My entire bill came to $5.79. Just a few items at great prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment