Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Rexall deals Jan 28/ 2012

I always like to check and see what kind of instore deals Rexall is having even if the advertised flyers don't really have anything Im interested in. I found some Hearty Thai Noodles on sale for $.27 each.  A pouch of cranberry snack for $1.27. Johnsons natural baby wash on sale for $3.99 and with my $2.00 off coupon $1.99. Jergens overnight lotion with bonus on sale for $3.99 and I had a coupon for $1.50 off.  The best deal was the Nice and Easy hair colour on for $4.47 each.  I was a little concerned that the product was old but the the sales lady said it was a promotion that came in at Christmas and because it has the bonus Root touch Up it doesnt fit on their shelves.  Ok LOL I had a coupon for $5.00 off when you buy 2 Nice & Easy hair products. In the end my bill came to $11.68 no to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment