Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January's Grocery Budget

I have saved a total of $268.58 since January  1, 2012. Tracker available at http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupontracker/

So I have now tracked our grocery and takeout dinners for the full month of January.  Our total spent for January is $445.13.  It seems  high I would like it to be less for February but considering takeout is included I don't think its all bad.  I have learned a few things about sticking to a budget. (1) Make a list of what you need and stay diciplined.  (2) Keep a little extra for things you may forget. (3) Always check your sales and match ups before you go shopping.  (4) Don't leave your coupon binder in your shopping cart and drive away. (5) Save a little bit for those hard to resist greats sales with coupons. I have so much more to learn but couponing is helping set my goals for our budget and Im having fun doing it. Did anyone else track their savings and spending in January?

No comments:

Post a Comment