Welcome to my Page!

Welcome to my Page!
Couponing And Saving Money In Fort Saskatchewan

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Im using the groceryalerts coupon tracker!

I have saved a total of $259.72 since January 1, 2012. Tracker available at http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupontracker/
I have been using groceryalerts coupon tracker to track my coupon savings since the beginning of January. I 'm am finding it very handy.  It really is helping me track my spending. I have never tracked for a whole year what we spend and save but I have become very curious since I have heard people saving thousand of dollars a year using coupons.  If you really want to track your coupon saving and need a little help give it a try!
As of today our total grocery and take out for the month of January is $421.38.  This may seem alot or not to some but for us I know it is less than what it was last year at this time.

Coupon Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment